ASU football sets Camp Tontozona dates for 2018
Arizona State’s football team will continue its annual fall camp tradition with a trip to Camp Tontozona under first-year head coach Herm Edwards, the school said.
The Sun Devils will head up the hill in 2018 on Monday, August 6 and practice in the pines through Saturday, August 11.
“One of the reasons I returned to college football is because of great traditions like Camp Tontozona,” Edwards said in a press release. “I’m anxious to take my first Sun Devil team to the legendary place where it all began with Coach Frank Kush’s vision. It’s a perfect setting for our coaches, players and staff to bond and get quality work accomplished.”
ASU will return to Tempe after a final practice on the morning of August 11.
The football team will begin practicing on August 3 in Tempe.
Times for the Camp Tontozona practices will be announced at a later date.
- Bagley or Ayton? ASU’s Bobby Hurley gives his take on future draft picks
- ASU receiver John Humphrey out for year with Achilles injury
- Arizona State falls to Texas, eliminated from women’s NCAA Tournament
- ASU football coach Herm Edwards, Blue Angels team up for wild ride
- The End of Guard U: ASU’s seniors go out with loss to Syracuse