Paul Bissonnette not only accepted Keith Yandle’s challenge to help raise awareness for ALS — he destroyed it.
As you’re probably familiar with, the ice bucket challenge involves being called out by someone to either dump a bucket of ice water on yourself or donate to ALSA.org.
It’s a fun idea that has gone viral, and it has helped raise plenty of money.
Bissonnette, the former Coyote, took it to an entirely new level.
A helicopter, a glacier and a Speedo, all in the name of charity? We approve.
Character Counts Finalist
- Horizon's Kody Huff more than a rising baseball star
- Campo Verde's Kanani Hiapo thrives on volleyball court, in the classroom
- Raymond S. Kellis sophomore Chase Weaver balances leadership roles in sports, church
- Westwood's Brianna Anderson makes big differences with little actions
- Marcos de Niza kicker Krysten Muir using football success to build up others
- Arcadia High School's Grant Loftin leads in lacrosse and beyond
- Williams Field High School junior Lindsay O'Driscoll finds time to help others
- Scottsdale Christian's Christina Clark has dreams, reality of helping others
- Golf, piloting and helping others are Brody Burnell's passions
- Teddy bear drive, speeches help Emery Miller inspire children to overcome adversity