Northern Arizona drops third-straight to Weber State
FLAGSTAFF, Ariz. — Jerrick Harding scored 29 points and Dusty Baker added 17, including a career-high tying five 3-pointers, to help Weber State beat Northern Arizona 87-55 on Saturday night.
Harding made 5 of 7 from 3-point range and finished 11-of-15 shooting. Ryan Richardson had 16 points and Zach Braxton scored 10 for Weber State (15-7, 8-2 Big Sky Conference). The Wildcats have won five in a row and eight of their last nine.
Harding scored 10 points, including two 3s, during a 19-3 run that made it 23-7 about nine minutes in and Weber State led by double figures the rest of the way. Baker hit a 3-pointer to spark a 16-0 spurt that pushed the lead to 41 points with four minutes to play.
Torry Johnson had 17 points, Karl Harris scored 11 and Corey Brown added 10 for Northern Arizona (4-20, 1-10). The Lumberjacks have lost three in a row and 10 of their last 11.
Weber State hit 13 3-pointers and shot 60 percent from the field.
- ASU thrower Maggie Ewen’s unique talents elevated her to next level
- NCAA officials arrive in Phoenix looking at bid for possible Final Four
- ASU softball brings one-two pitching punch to super regional
- Is this the year both ASU, Arizona miss out on baseball postseason?
- ASU’s N’Keal Harry, UA’s Khalil Tate among players to watch in 2018