If you’ve ever been to a sporting event, you know how often promotional items get thrown into the stands.
And who knows, maybe you’ve been lucky enough to catch one of them.
Over in Houston at a Rockets game, the team’s mascot “Clutch” tossed a basketball to some fans.
Now, this was not a normal basketball, as it was signed by Hall of Famer Hakeem Olajuwon. This was not your normal fan, either.
Because shortly after catching the ball, the fan decided to give it to a child who was sitting nearby.
Take a look and smile, because it’s nice to see things like this happen every now and again.
- Horizon's Kody Huff more than a rising baseball star
- Campo Verde's Kanani Hiapo thrives on volleyball court, in the classroom
- Raymond S. Kellis sophomore Chase Weaver balances leadership roles in sports, church
- Westwood's Brianna Anderson makes big differences with little actions
- Marcos de Niza kicker Krysten Muir using football success to build up others
- Arcadia High School's Grant Loftin leads in lacrosse and beyond
- Williams Field High School junior Lindsay O'Driscoll finds time to help others
- Scottsdale Christian's Christina Clark has dreams, reality of helping others
- Golf, piloting and helping others are Brody Burnell's passions
- Teddy bear drive, speeches help Emery Miller inspire children to overcome adversity