Arizona Cardinals safety Justin Bethel may be a Pro Bowl special teamer, but as it turns out he may be an even more special person off the field.
Bethel was among the thousands who participated in Saturday’s 10th Annual Pat’s Run, which honors the legacy of former ASU and Cardinals linebacker Pat Tillman, but as the team’s VP of media relations, Mark Dalton, points out, he wasn’t alone.
The 23-year-old had a special friend by his side throughout the 4.2-mile course in Tempe.
— MarkDalton (@CardsMarkD) April 26, 2014
- Horizon's Kody Huff more than a rising baseball star
- Campo Verde's Kanani Hiapo thrives on volleyball court, in the classroom
- Raymond S. Kellis sophomore Chase Weaver balances leadership roles in sports, church
- Westwood's Brianna Anderson makes big differences with little actions
- Marcos de Niza kicker Krysten Muir using football success to build up others
- Arcadia High School's Grant Loftin leads in lacrosse and beyond
- Williams Field High School junior Lindsay O'Driscoll finds time to help others
- Scottsdale Christian's Christina Clark has dreams, reality of helping others
- Golf, piloting and helping others are Brody Burnell's passions
- Teddy bear drive, speeches help Emery Miller inspire children to overcome adversity