‘Cardinals Flight Plan’ mini-series to debut on Facebook Watch on Feb. 14
It’s being called one of the most important offseasons in Arizona Cardinals history, and fans will get more than a glimpse of what goes on behind the scenes thanks to a Facebook Watch series.
“Cardinals Flight Plan” will debut on Feb. 14 and take fans into the front office, weight room and media room as Arizona moves from the Bruce Arians era to the Steve Wilks era.
The multi-episode series will document Arizona’s hire of Wilks and the team’s search for a quarterback to replace the retired Carson Palmer.
There’s already been enough to debut the first episode, “Reshuffling the Deck,” which will document the search for and eventual hire of Wilks by general manager Steve Keim and president Michael Bidwill. It will also capture the final moments of the 2017 season, when Arians announced his retirement.
Following episodes will capture scouts on the job at the Senior Bowl and NFL Combine.
Facebook Watch is an on-demand video service on the social network and is available on desktop, mobile devices and Facebook TV apps.
- Lions adapt to injury, game-plan hurdles in win over Cardinals
- Record-setting Larry Fitzgerald praises young WRs in loss to Lions
- The Arizona Cardinals aren’t just bad, they’re also unwatchable
- Cardinals follow win in Green Bay with ‘surprising’ flop vs. Lions
- Rapid Reactions: Cardinals’ offense struggles in loss to Lions