There is plenty of debate on whether or not Louisville quarterback Teddy Bridgewater will have a successful NFL career.
But there should be no debate as to what kind of person he is.
Apparently when he was 8 years old, Bridgewater promised his mother, Rose Murphy, he would buy her a pink Cadillac with pink rims when he made it to the NFL.
Murphy, a cancer survivor, is now the proud owner of a pink Cadillac Escalade with pink rims.
“It was just amazing. I was in awe. I was like, ‘Oh my God,'” Murphy said Tuesday on ABC’s “Good Morning America.” “It was a long time coming and just to see it, I was in awe.”
- Horizon's Kody Huff more than a rising baseball star
- Campo Verde's Kanani Hiapo thrives on volleyball court, in the classroom
- Raymond S. Kellis sophomore Chase Weaver balances leadership roles in sports, church
- Westwood's Brianna Anderson makes big differences with little actions
- Marcos de Niza kicker Krysten Muir using football success to build up others
- Arcadia High School's Grant Loftin leads in lacrosse and beyond
- Williams Field High School junior Lindsay O'Driscoll finds time to help others
- Scottsdale Christian's Christina Clark has dreams, reality of helping others
- Golf, piloting and helping others are Brody Burnell's passions
- Teddy bear drive, speeches help Emery Miller inspire children to overcome adversity