Devin Booker ruled out with hip injury as Suns face Spurs
Phoenix Suns guard Devin Booker will not play Wednesday against the San Antonio Spurs as he misses his second game due to a left hip pointer injury.
Booker injured himself Sunday against the Charlotte Hornets and sat out Tuesday as the Suns fell, 112-93, to the Lakers in Los Angeles. The Suns started a lineup of Tyler Ulis, Josh Jackson, T.J. Warren, Dragan Bender and Tyson Chandler with Booker sidelined.
Booker is averaging 24.1 points, 4.4 rebounds and 4.9 assists per game and was dealing with sore ribs prior to his most recent injury.
Tip is scheduled for 8:30 p.m. with pregame coverage beginning a half-hour earlier on 98.7 FM Arizona’s Sports Station.
- Former Suns point guard Tyler Ulis reportedly signs with Warriors
- Sixers’ Embiid: Suns’ Ayton is ‘about to get his (expletive) kicked this year’
- Phoenix Suns sign rookie guard De’Anthony Melton
- ESPN’s Lowe: Suns have asked T-Wolves about PG Tyus Jones
- Gov. Doug Ducey talks Bradford-Rosen debate, stadiums and Arizona sports