The Cavaliers traded everyone, so here are some memes
There was apparently much drama in the Cleveland Cavaliers’ locker room over the last few weeks. So with star LeBron James potentially leaving in free agency this upcoming offseason, general manager Koby Altman put a torch to the roster with the hope that James saw a reason to stay.
And it was exquisite.
Gone are Isaiah Thomas, Dwyane Wade, Derrick Rose, Jae Crowder, Iman Shumpert and Channing Frye. Joining James’ retooled crew are Jordan Clarkson, Larry Nance Jr., George Hill and Rodney Hood.
These dudes remain on the Cavaliers’ roster:
What looked on Wednesday like a quiet trade deadline was suddenly a wild roller coaster, and that’s when basketball Twitter is at its best.
“Do you want to keep Dwyane Wade around, Bron?” pic.twitter.com/ELSZVuV2U8
— Ricky Sanders (@RSandersDFS) February 8, 2018
No need to waive the no-trade clause if you can banish the entire roster. pic.twitter.com/4qtHRePdAn
— Jared Wade (@Jared_Wade) February 8, 2018
— zay (@iziahanderson) February 8, 2018
- Suns’ Devin Booker No. 9 west guard in first NBA All-Star voting release
- NBA unveils ‘Earned Edition’ uniforms for 16 playoff teams
- Phoenix Suns lose Devin Booker to injury, fall to Lakers
- J.R. Smith stars in hilarious Foot Locker ad campaign
- Did Suns’ James Jones do LeBron a solid with Tyson Chandler?