The Cavaliers traded everyone, so here are some memes
There was apparently much drama in the Cleveland Cavaliers’ locker room over the last few weeks. So with star LeBron James potentially leaving in free agency this upcoming offseason, general manager Koby Altman put a torch to the roster with the hope that James saw a reason to stay.
And it was exquisite.
Gone are Isaiah Thomas, Dwyane Wade, Derrick Rose, Jae Crowder, Iman Shumpert and Channing Frye. Joining James’ retooled crew are Jordan Clarkson, Larry Nance Jr., George Hill and Rodney Hood.
These dudes remain on the Cavaliers’ roster:
What looked on Wednesday like a quiet trade deadline was suddenly a wild roller coaster, and that’s when basketball Twitter is at its best.
“Do you want to keep Dwyane Wade around, Bron?” pic.twitter.com/ELSZVuV2U8
— Ricky Sanders (@RSandersDFS) February 8, 2018
No need to waive the no-trade clause if you can banish the entire roster. pic.twitter.com/4qtHRePdAn
— Jared Wade (@Jared_Wade) February 8, 2018
— zay (@iziahanderson) February 8, 2018
- J.R. Smith stars in hilarious Foot Locker ad campaign
- Did Suns’ James Jones do LeBron a solid with Tyson Chandler?
- Spurts of success not enough after Suns take Lakers’ 2nd-quarter punch
- ‘The LeBron effect’ overshadowed by warning signs for Suns in loss to L.A.
- Phoenix Suns’ Devin Booker not worried about Lakers fans