The Cavaliers traded everyone, so here are some memes
There was apparently much drama in the Cleveland Cavaliers’ locker room over the last few weeks. So with star LeBron James potentially leaving in free agency this upcoming offseason, general manager Koby Altman put a torch to the roster with the hope that James saw a reason to stay.
And it was exquisite.
Gone are Isaiah Thomas, Dwyane Wade, Derrick Rose, Jae Crowder, Iman Shumpert and Channing Frye. Joining James’ retooled crew are Jordan Clarkson, Larry Nance Jr., George Hill and Rodney Hood.
These dudes remain on the Cavaliers’ roster:
What looked on Wednesday like a quiet trade deadline was suddenly a wild roller coaster, and that’s when basketball Twitter is at its best.
“Do you want to keep Dwyane Wade around, Bron?” pic.twitter.com/ELSZVuV2U8
— Ricky Sanders (@RSandersDFS) February 8, 2018
No need to waive the no-trade clause if you can banish the entire roster. pic.twitter.com/4qtHRePdAn
— Jared Wade (@Jared_Wade) February 8, 2018
— zay (@iziahanderson) February 8, 2018
- The Suns didn’t panic at the NBA trade deadline — should they have?
- Former Suns Chriss, Knight reportedly traded together, again
- Zubac, Caldwell-Pope lead short-handed Lakers past Suns
- Isaiah Thomas’ son gets a taste of the NBA life in hard-hitting interview
- Phoenix Suns’ Devin Booker finishes No. 8 in NBA All-Star guard votes