From the department of awesome, we give you this:
Chris Evans, who is the actor best known for playing “Captain America” in self-titled movies as well as “The Avengers,” is apparently a big-time New England Patriots fan.
Chris Pratt, who saw his star go supernova after playing “Starlord” in “Guardians of the Galaxy,” is a Seattle Seahawks fan.
So it’s only natural that with their teams playing in Super Bowl XLIX on Feb. 1, the two would make a wager on the game.
But as far as bets go, the payoff on this one is simply fantastic.
Here is how it all went down:
Well, well, well @prattprattpratt, looks like our teams are going into battle. For the next 2 weeks, you are not my friend, you are my enemy
— Chris Evans (@ChrisEvans) January 19, 2015
The opening salvo has been fired.
— chris pratt (@prattprattpratt) January 19, 2015
Solid burn here.
— chris pratt (@prattprattpratt) January 21, 2015
We like where this is going.
— Chris Evans (@ChrisEvans) January 21, 2015
Superheroes showing up at children’s hospitals? Yeah, we approve. Nice job, fellas.
- Horizon's Kody Huff more than a rising baseball star
- Campo Verde's Kanani Hiapo thrives on volleyball court, in the classroom
- Raymond S. Kellis sophomore Chase Weaver balances leadership roles in sports, church
- Westwood's Brianna Anderson makes big differences with little actions
- Marcos de Niza kicker Krysten Muir using football success to build up others
- Arcadia High School's Grant Loftin leads in lacrosse and beyond
- Williams Field High School junior Lindsay O'Driscoll finds time to help others
- Scottsdale Christian's Christina Clark has dreams, reality of helping others
- Golf, piloting and helping others are Brody Burnell's passions
- Teddy bear drive, speeches help Emery Miller inspire children to overcome adversity