Is there anything Cardinals receiver Larry Fitzgerald can’t do?
Unless you live under a rock, you’re aware of Larry Fitzgerald’s accomplishments on the football field.
The Arizona Cardinals receiver is third on the NFL’s all-time list for receptions (1,234) and yards (15,545). He’s shown no signs of slowing down, either. Fitzgerald’s 216 catches over the last two seasons are the most in football despite the fact that he’s 34 — an age where most receivers have already called it a career.
Fitzgerald also hasn’t slowed down in the offseason. His now-famous expeditions take him to all corners of the world, and this week, he’s in California, competing in the AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am. Well, that’s not exactly accurate. Fitzgerald isn’t just competing — he’s excelling.
— CBS Sports Network (@CBSSportsNet) February 8, 2018
Competing with good friend Kevin Streelman, Fitzgerald is more than holding his own with the pros. After Thursday’s first round, the duo of Streelman and Fitzgerald is tied for the lead after shooting a 7-under 65. They’re tied with Beau Hossler and Ray O’Connor heading into Friday’s action.
According to Golfweek.com, Fitzgerald’s strategy is a simple one.
“I just tried to stay out of his way,” Fitzgerald said of Streelman.
- Report: Arizona Cardinals hire former Broncos DB coach Greg Williams
- A list of Kliff Kingsbury’s haters and skeptics
- Kiper’s 1st NFL mock: Bosa might be too good for Cardinals to pass up
- Arizona Sports NFL Mock Draft Tracker: Who’s next for the Cards at No. 1?
- Report: Former Cardinals DC Al Holcomb hired by Browns