D-backs’ Archie Bradley bobblehead will memorialize Wild Card triple
Soon, Archie Bradley’s historic 2017 Wild Card game moment could be commemorated on your desk.
The Arizona Diamondbacks are teasing a bobblehead release featuring their star reliever prior to their Saturday FanFest event from noon to 4 p.m. at Salt River Fields.
The bobblehead will be available to 20,000 fans at an April 21 game against the San Diego Padres.
If the imagery looks familiar, that’s because it is. The bobblehead is of Bradley just after he knocked in a two-RBI triple to push the D-backs’ lead over the Colorado Rockies to 8-5. After rounding the bases, Bradley pointed to the Chase Field crowd en route to Arizona’s win — a moment memorialized in the item.
Not only is the bobblehead a snapshot of the moment — it’ll have an audio component as well. The Diamondbacks said they’ll allow fans to give the bobblehead a listen at Saturday’s FanFest.
The event is free and will include autograph and photo sessions for fans on a first-come, first-serve basis, among other activities.
The D-backs FanFest will be broadcast live on 98.7 FM Arizona’s Sports Station and ESPN 620 AM.
- D-backs’ Archie Bradley reflects on NL Wild Card Game, season
- D-backs’ Bradley embracing Arizona with offseason adventures
- D-backs open spring training, ready to ‘turn the page’ to 2018
- Archie Bradley, Jake Lamb have been ‘all over’ J.D. Martinez this offseason
- Diamondbacks introduce relief pitcher Yoshihisa Hirano