‘Cardinals Flight Plan’ shows Arians’ emotional last postgame speech
The first episode of “Cardinals Flight Plan” dropped Wednesday night and the little over 10 minutes had plenty of behind the scenes goodies, including Bruce Arians’ farewell.
Following the team’s 26-24 victory over the Seattle Seahawks, Arians addressed his team with tears in his eyes.
“Really can’t thank you enough,” Arians said. “That’s the greatest (expletive) effort I’ve ever seen.
“You have to be so proud of the character and the heart that you have shown. It’s been my (expletive) pleasure to be your coach. I was gonna wait to tell you tomorrow — that’s my last game. I love all of you. Every single one and, man, I’m going to miss the hell out of you, I promise,” he said.
Various members of the locker room were shown being overcome with emotion, including Patrick Peterson, who gave a hug to Arians.
Later in the episode, the Cardinals’ head decision makers were on one of their flights across the country to interview replacements for Arians.
Also included was the hiring of Steve Wilks, his introduction and more.
You can stay updated on “Cardinals Flight Plan” on the show’s Facebook page, where the episodes will be released. That includes the Cardinals’ search for their next quarterback, which will begin in the second episode, dropping Feb. 28.
- Behind Enemy Lines: Broncos face Cardinals in midst of losing streak
- Cardinals’ decision at OC more important than anything on Thursday
- Under fire, Cardinals OC Mike McCoy sees just another game vs. Broncos
- Broncos’ Von Miller on Cardinals: ‘We’re going to kick their [expletive]’
- Week 7 injury report: Denver Broncos vs. Arizona Cardinals