Trivia Tuesday: NBA’s best 3-point shooters over last three years
In case you missed it over the weekend, Devin Booker of the Phoenix Suns set a record on his way to winning the JBL Three-Point Contest at the NBA All-Star festivities in Los Angeles.
Booker has become one of the league’s best shooters since he entered the league in the 2015-16 season. Amazingly however, the 21-year-old budding Suns star is only 32nd among NBA leaders in three-pointers made since the beginning of that year (Booker has 364 knockdowns).
Yes, that’s your Trivia Tuesday challenge this week — name the marksmen who have made the most threes over the last two-plus seasons. We’ve given you the number of makes* and the teams they’ve played for during that stretch.
You’ve got eight minutes on the clock. Good luck!
* – Statistics complete through 2/20/18
- Phoenix Suns enter media day still without an answer at point guard
- Former Suns point guard Tyler Ulis reportedly signs with Warriors
- Sixers’ Embiid: Suns’ Ayton is ‘about to get his (expletive) kicked this year’
- Phoenix Suns sign rookie guard De’Anthony Melton
- ESPN’s Lowe: Suns have asked T-Wolves about PG Tyus Jones