Norway’s curling team drops an impressive collection of pants
The team displayed nine different bottoms throughout its time in Pyeongchang, which can all be seen in the slideshow above.
All of them were pretty eye-popping from the Norwegian flag pants to polka dots, from flowers to fireworks. Some threads left the eyes sore and some left us wanting more.
Let us know which knickerbockers you liked the best in the comments below.
- NBA unveils ‘Earned Edition’ uniforms for 16 playoff teams
- Suns to debut ‘Los Suns’ City Edition jerseys on Friday
- Timberwolves’ honor Prince with City Edition uniforms
- Phoenix Suns announce partnership with PayPal, to include jersey patch
- Arizona State will debut road white uniforms at San Diego State