Norway’s curling team drops an impressive collection of pants
The team displayed nine different bottoms throughout its time in Pyeongchang, which can all be seen in the slideshow above.
All of them were pretty eye-popping from the Norwegian flag pants to polka dots, from flowers to fireworks. Some threads left the eyes sore and some left us wanting more.
Let us know which knickerbockers you liked the best in the comments below.
- Phoenix Suns announce partnership with PayPal, to include jersey patch
- Arizona State will debut road white uniforms at San Diego State
- Oregon’s uniforms for 2018 are wacky as usual but cleaner
- ASU hockey, adidas release new set of uniforms with 72 color combos
- ASU football hinted at new, cleaner uniforms during Pac-12 media day