Arizona Coyotes assign Laurent Dauphin to Tucson
The Arizona Coyotes announced Monday they have assigned Laurent Dauphin to the Tucson Roadrunners.
Dauphin, 22, was re-acquired by the team on Jan. 10 in the deal that sent Anthony Duclair to the Chicago Blackhawks and Richard Panik to Arizona. He was originally drafted by the team in the second round of the 2013 NHL Draft and was traded last offseason to Chicago in the Niklas Hjalmarsson trade.
Dauphin was called up on Saturday and was scratched for Sunday’s 3-1 loss to the Vancouver Canucks.
In 16 games with the Roadrunners, Dauphin has five goals and 10 assists for a total of 15 points.
Dauphin has three goals and four points in his 32 career games for the Coyotes.
- Coyotes’ Alex Galchenyuk to miss Tuesday’s game, Kuemper starts
- Arizona Coyotes sign 2017 draft pick Nathan Schnarr to entry-level deal
- Chayka, other Coyotes connections make Athletic’s ‘Top 40 under 40’
- Arizona Coyotes starting goalie Antti Raanta out indefinitely
- Arizona Coyotes’ 2nd straight loss wasn’t for lack of effort vs. Sharks