Arizona Coyotes assign Laurent Dauphin to Tucson
The Arizona Coyotes announced Monday they have assigned Laurent Dauphin to the Tucson Roadrunners.
Dauphin, 22, was re-acquired by the team on Jan. 10 in the deal that sent Anthony Duclair to the Chicago Blackhawks and Richard Panik to Arizona. He was originally drafted by the team in the second round of the 2013 NHL Draft and was traded last offseason to Chicago in the Niklas Hjalmarsson trade.
Dauphin was called up on Saturday and was scratched for Sunday’s 3-1 loss to the Vancouver Canucks.
In 16 games with the Roadrunners, Dauphin has five goals and 10 assists for a total of 15 points.
Dauphin has three goals and four points in his 32 career games for the Coyotes.
- NHL Western Conference Wild Card tracker: Coyotes making playoff push
- Coyotes get a point with OT loss; goal-scoring stats trending positive
- Vinnie Hinostroza nets hat trick in Coyotes’ win over Ducks
- Arizona Coyotes increase playoff buffer with win over Ducks
- Coyotes will auction teal and purple Kachina jerseys for D-backs Night