Coyotes sign forward Brayden Burke to entry-level contract
The Arizona Coyotes have signed forward Brayden Burke to a three-year entry-level contract, the team announced Thursday.
Burke has recorded 31 goals and 81 assists in 59 games this season with the Moose Jaw Warriors of the Western Hockey League.
The 21-year-old ranks second in the WHL for assists and points with 112. He leads the Warriors in both points and assists, and ranks fourth overall in goals scored.
Along with the Warriors, Burke has played for the Lethbridge Hurricanes and the Red Deer Rebels of the WHL. The 5-foot-10, 170 pound forward has recorded 85 goals, 252 assists and 337 points in 236 career games.
The terms of Burke’s contract with the Coyotes were not released as per of team policy.
- Coyotes sign 98.7 FM broadcast team to multi-year contracts
- Arizona Coyotes officially agree to terms with four players
- Coyotes use cap space to acquire Hinostroza, Hossa contract via ‘Hawks
- Coyotes acquire Hinostroza in multi-piece trade with Blackhawks
- Coyotes’ Ekman-Larsson donates $125K to Boys and Girls Club