Coyotes sign forward Brayden Burke to entry-level contract
The Arizona Coyotes have signed forward Brayden Burke to a three-year entry-level contract, the team announced Thursday.
Burke has recorded 31 goals and 81 assists in 59 games this season with the Moose Jaw Warriors of the Western Hockey League.
The 21-year-old ranks second in the WHL for assists and points with 112. He leads the Warriors in both points and assists, and ranks fourth overall in goals scored.
Along with the Warriors, Burke has played for the Lethbridge Hurricanes and the Red Deer Rebels of the WHL. The 5-foot-10, 170 pound forward has recorded 85 goals, 252 assists and 337 points in 236 career games.
The terms of Burke’s contract with the Coyotes were not released as per of team policy.
- Coyotes’ Alex Galchenyuk to miss Tuesday’s game, Kuemper starts
- Arizona Coyotes sign 2017 draft pick Nathan Schnarr to entry-level deal
- Chayka, other Coyotes connections make Athletic’s ‘Top 40 under 40’
- Arizona Coyotes starting goalie Antti Raanta out indefinitely
- Arizona Coyotes’ 2nd straight loss wasn’t for lack of effort vs. Sharks