J.R. Smith suspended for throwing soup, NBA Twitter loses it
NBA fans woke up Friday morning to a peculiar story surrounding Cleveland Cavaliers J.R. Smith, assistant coach Damon Jones and a bowl of soup.
Yes, a bowl of soup.
According to ESPN’s Brian Windhorst, Smith received his Thursday suspension from the team after he threw a bowl of soup at Jones.
And while the type of soup has yet to be identified, it hasn’t stopped social media from making their best guess and just plain losing it.
In addition in trying to unearth exactly what type of soup it was, here is another thought.
How does one — effectively — throw soup?
- LeBron James leaves reporters stunned by his incredible memory
- LeBron James makes it known he’s king of New York in return to MSG
- Suns’ losing streak now up to 10 games after loss in Cleveland
- Devin Booker: We’ve been babied, we need to be humbled
- Suns Strokes: LeBron James, Cavaliers hand Suns sixth straight loss