D-backs announce sale of single-game tickets for upcoming 2018 season
With MLB almost back in full swing, the Arizona Diamondbacks have announced the sale of their single-game tickets for the upcoming 2018 season.
Tickets go on sale, Monday, March 5 at 9 a.m. Fans can buy tickets online by visiting dbacks.com/tickets.
Starting at just $13, fans can enjoy a number of games while saving some cash too as the D-backs were named the most affordable MLB ballclub for families for 10 straight years, according to Marketing Report’s Fan Cost Index.
This season, the D-backs will celebrate their 20th anniversary since joining the league in 1998 and with the milestone comes the celebration.
Below are some of the promotional giveaways the D-backs have planned:
– 20th Anniversary Game (March 31)
– Archie Bradley Audio Bobblehead (April 21)
– Sugar Skull T-shirt (May 5)
– Star Wars Paul Solo (Goldschmidt) Bobblehead (June 2)
– Father’s Day Hawaiian Shirt (June 17)
– Fourth of July Spectacular (July 4)
– Alumni Game (Aug. 4)
For more information on the giveaways and promotions, visit the team’s website, here.
The D-backs encourage fans to move quickly in purchasing their tickets, especially for the Opening Day battle against the Colorado Rockies, as tickets are expected to go fast.
- Mets beat D-backs in fog for 1st back-to-back wins in month
- Paul Goldschmidt ends home run drought against New York
- MRI reveals right pectoral strain for Souza, avoids DL for now
- Souza exits game, new D-backs lineup fails to produce in loss to Mets
- D-backs RHP Clay Buchholz likely to start Sunday against Mets