Star Wars jerseys to be auctioned off for charity by Triple-A team
The Rochester Red Wings, the Triple-A affiliate for the Minnesota Twins, will be wearing special Ewok jerseys as a part of the team’s annual Star Wars Night.
Those looking to get their hands on the jerseys featuring an Ewok are in luck, as the jerseys will be auctioned off and all the proceeds will benefit the Hillside Family of Agencies.
The organization “provides comprehensive health, education, and human services for children and families whose challenges threaten their ability to realize their full potential,” per the team’s website.
The night, which has become a tradition for the Red Wings, will be celebrated for the first time on Star Wars Day, May 4.
Those planning to attend the game can purchase a Star Wars pack, which includes a Red Wings-branded Star Wars cap and a ticket to the game.
For anyone interested in bidding on the jerseys for the team that will be celebrating the 35th anniversary of the “Return of the Jedi,” you can view instructions on how to do so here.
- Jon Rahm will donate money to Red Cross for every birdie, eagle
- Bills fans show gratitude towards Bengals’ Andy Dalton in numerous ways
- Giving isn’t secondary to Cardinals’ Patrick Peterson
- ASU, San Diego to play game aiding hurricane victims in Puerto Rico
- ‘He only wanted to help’: 13-year-old brings popular charity to Sloan Park