Frostee Rucker visits Capitol Hill to fight for diabetes patients
— Frostee Rucker (@theorganicfrost) March 22, 2018
Arizona Cardinals defensive tackle Frostee Rucker may be a free agent, but he doesn’t appear too worried about his next contract.
There are bigger issues to fight for.
Rucker toured Capitol Hill on Thursday on behalf of the American Diabetes Association. He spoke with United States leaders like New Mexico Sen. Tom Udall to raise awareness about the difficulties for diabetes patients, such as making insulin affordable.
While in Washington D.C., Rucker met with Arizona Sen. Jeff Flake and toured Sen. John McCain’s office.
The defensive tackle was just one of many diabetes advocates who spoke with leaders about the disease in the American Diabetes Association’s call to congress.
- Report: Cardinals’ FA Frostee Rucker agrees to deal with Raiders
- Cardinals free agent DT Frostee Rucker reportedly visited Jets
- Steve Keim: Cardinals looking to re-sign ‘four or five’ free agents
- A list of the Cardinals’ unrestricted, restricted and exclusive free agents
- The 5: Arizona Cardinals’ biggest 2018 roster questions