Help 98.7 FM producer Andy ‘Airtime’ Greenberg drive the D-backs’ cart
Doug & Wolf co-host Doug Franz already zipped around in the Arizona Diamondbacks’ bullpen cart.
But 98.7 FM Arizona’s Sports Station producer Andy Greenberg, also known as Airtime, wants a ride, too.
With the help of a quick click, you can make his dream come true.
The D-backs want Greenberg to get 1,000 retweets at this link, and he’ll ride in the bullpen cart as it delivers Franz and co-host Ron Wolfley to the mound for a ceremonial first pitch.
An unverified Twitter account belonging to the D-backs bullpen cart is playing hard-to-get.
If you mean, “Will you be eating an Asada Dog while you hitch a ride?” then yes, absolutely
— Andy Greenberg (@AndyTheG) April 2, 2018
Andy knows all the right things to say to a bullpen cart 😍 https://t.co/kchNmth7rz
— DBacks Bullpen Cart (@DBacksCart) April 2, 2018
And it’s come to this:
- Pinnacle five-star point guard Nico Mannion commits to Arizona
- Khalil Tate’s status up in the air for Arizona against Southern Utah
- Arizona vs. BYU: Wildcats to host Cougars in Sumlin’s debut
- Previewing the Pac: Where do the Sun Devils, Wildcats figure to finish?
- Former Arizona QB Dawkins steps away from football, cites mental health