Watch: Bickley & Marotta pay their Bracket Boss punishment
The NCAA Tournament ended Monday with Villanova defeating Michigan in the national championship game, but the losers of the 98.7 FM Arizona’s Sports Station’s Bracket Boss challenge had already been decided.
Co-hosts of the Bickley & Marotta show, Dan Bickley and Vince Marotta, were weighed down by the latter’s 1,607 ranking out of 1,895 total Bracket Boss competitors this March Madness.
With that, it was up to the very much more successful team of The Rundown host Luke Lapinski and former Arizona Coyotes captain Shane Doan to dish out punishment.
Lapinski and Doan got to choose which song Bickley & Marotta had to perform on Wednesday night at BLK Live in Scottsdale.
And after much discussion, they settled on Aqua’s “I’m a Barbie Girl.”
So Bickley and Marotta belted their hearts — and our ears — out.
Producer Jarrett Carlen also got a little bit of stand-up in, while Doug & Wolf co-host Ron Wolfley honored Lapinski’s top finish among the station’s competitors — and sixth overall ranking — with a Pantera call-out.
- Spring training preview: Marotta and Doug talk D-backs
- Vinny and Skinny: Injuries to the O-line piling up for Cardinals
- Vinny and Skinny: Cardinals edge out Colts, Cowboys up next
- Arizona Sports Fantasy Football Host League: Week 2 recap
- Vinny and Skinny: Cardinals’ injuries and the running back situation