Denver Post mistakenly uses wrong photo for Coors Field feature
Let’s be honest, mistakes happen. It’s an inevitable part of life.
But in some instances, even when you apologize, Twitter won’t let you forget what you’ve done.
The Denver Post learned that the hard way Friday when it ran it’s “Ultimate Visitors Guide to Coors Field” ahead of the Colorado Rockies’ home opener.
As one would expect, they apologized for their mistake shortly after realizing the error had been made, tweeting a beautiful picture of the right stadium.
While an apology may go a long way for some, Twitter on the other hand wasn’t as forgiving.
- Reports: Harper spurns D-backs rivals Dodgers, Giants to sign with Phillies
- Diamondbacks swept by Rockies, eliminated from playoff hunt Sunday
- Struggling local teams need support, but Diamondbacks make it tough
- D-backs’ Matt Koch can’t handle Rockies after Clay Buchholz scratched
- Hirano gives up walk-off home run as Diamondbacks fall to Rockies