Football fans not too happy over Zsa Zsa the parrot
One of the biggest highlights of the third day of the 2018 NFL Draft was the promise of a parrot making a pick for the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
It never happened.
For the 117th overall pick, Zsa Zsa the parrot and the Buccaneers were going to steal the show with their unique delivery of the pick.
The stage — or ship — was set, the pick sent in, but when it came time to announce it, the parrot stayed silent.
— John Sabol (@John_Sabol) April 28, 2018
Unable to contain their utter disappointment of their feathered friend, NFL fans took to Twitter.
Maybe they should have asked the San Francisco 49ers for some help.
It’s probably safe to say the Buccaneers aren’t going to hire Zsa Zsa for an encore.
- Sporting News: Cardinals’ Wilks ranks among bottom half of NFL coaches
- David Johnson is the latest casualty in a cruel profession
- Bradford’s workload to increase, Kirk moves past arrest
- For Rattlers, IFL is another stepping stone for a career in the NFL
- CBS Sports sets over/under at five starts for Cardinals’ Rosen in 2018