Football fans not too happy over Zsa Zsa the parrot
One of the biggest highlights of the third day of the 2018 NFL Draft was the promise of a parrot making a pick for the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
It never happened.
For the 117th overall pick, Zsa Zsa the parrot and the Buccaneers were going to steal the show with their unique delivery of the pick.
The stage — or ship — was set, the pick sent in, but when it came time to announce it, the parrot stayed silent.
— John Sabol (@John_Sabol) April 28, 2018
Unable to contain their utter disappointment of their feathered friend, NFL fans took to Twitter.
Maybe they should have asked the San Francisco 49ers for some help.
It’s probably safe to say the Buccaneers aren’t going to hire Zsa Zsa for an encore.
- Reports: Former Cardinals S Antoine Bethea to sign with Giants
- Cardinals’ Larry Fitzgerald appears in NFL 100 Super Bowl commercial
- NFL Pro Bowl provides number of wet and wacky moments
- The road to the Super Bowl is perfectly imperfect
- Torrey Smith beats his son in Madden by 98 points as a teaching moment