We had someone try to eat an entire $28 hot dog at Chase Field
Whenever we need someone to take a look at the food options at Chase Field, we look no further than our own Derek Montilla.
He took on the challenge of the 18-inch Asada dog from Big Dawgs outside section 126 at the home of the Arizona Diamondbacks.
The Big Asada Dog will run you back $28 but is loaded with toppings like carne asada, fries, queso blanco, pico de gallo and guacamole.
Derek has nice things to say about the treat, but can’t help noting how filling the Asada dog is and that it is meant for three, four and even five people.
From a value standpoint, $28 might be a bit much for one person, but you are absolutely getting an experience from trying the Asada dog. Split it with two or three other friends, and you’ve got that value plus a unique meal at the ballpark.
Like Derek said, he tried to eat it all and get that value for himself. Somehow, he managed to pull off the seemingly impossible and finished the whole hot dog.
- Report: D-backs eyeing Jackie Bradley Jr. as potential Pollock replacement
- Reports: Ketel Marte could play CF for D-backs, Jake Lamb to 1B
- Gomez: D-backs’ financial mishaps made Goldschmidt trade inevitable
- Washington Nationals introduce Patrick Corbin, make signing official
- Paul Goldschmidt is classic Goldy as he’s introduced by Cardinals