Trivia Tuesday: NBA Lottery picks from non-power schools
At long last, we’ll finally have a full order for the 2018 NBA Draft, which takes place on June 21 in Brooklyn.
And since we’ve got the NBA Draft on our minds, why not make it the topic of discussion for this week’s Trivia Tuesday?
Since the NBA Draft Lottery has included 14 picks (a system in place since 2004), 27 players have been drafted from American colleges who currently play outside a power conference. For our purposes, those conferences will be considered the ACC, Big 12, Big East, Big Ten, Pac-12 and SEC.
So that’s your challenge this week — name all 27 of them. We’ve given you their draft year and the college for which they played. You name the player, and you’re in business.
Again, these are only players who played college ball on American soil, so don’t try to plug in foreign-born players if they didn’t lace ’em up for an NCAA team.
You’ve got eight minutes on the clock…good luck!
- Trivia Tuesday: Top-scoring NBA rookie big men since 1990
- Report: Suns offered Celtics protected first-round pick for Terry Rozier
- Trivia Tuesday: NBA All-Star Game MVPs since 1980
- Empire of the Suns NBA Draft Big Board 2.0: Zion’s separation grows
- Trivia Tuesday: How well do you remember non-NFL football teams?