Cardinals’ Josh Rosen, NFL rookies try to draw team logos
Rosen or RoseArt?
NFL rookies are under a lot of scrutiny as they try to fit in with their respective teams.
Not only did they have to show off their athletic skillset through the Combine and OTAs, they also had to show off their artistic side in 2018.
Having only 30 seconds to complete and only going off of memory, a number of NFL rookies — including Josh Rosen, Baker Mayfield and Saquon Barkley — took a shot at recreating their new team’s logo.
The results were… something else.
Rosen actually didn’t do too bad, although it does look more like Red from Angry Birds than an Arizona Cardinal.
At least he remembered what the logo looked like — looking at you Barkley.
Among the other rookies, Rosen easily was top five.
It must be a quarterback thing because Josh Allen and Mayfield were right up there too with their best impressions of a Buffalo Bill and the Cleveland Browns logo.
Based on his Instagram caption, maybe Rosen used a photo of himself for reference?
If we had to choose, Atlanta Falcons’ Calvin Ridley, Washington Redskins’ Derrius Guice and Miami Dolphins’ Mike Gesicki rounded out the list of rookies with their best renditions.
Below you can find all of the rookies’ masterpieces.
- Arizona Cardinals sign OL Oday Aboushi, release Ifeadi Odenigbo
- Peterson will continue to fight for Cards after trade request, cousin says
- McFadden: Eagles, Patriots ‘aggressive’ pursuing trade for Cardinals’ Peterson
- Behind Enemy Lines: Cardinals get second crack at 49ers, winning
- Arizona Sports NFL Power Rankings Week 8: Top 4 hold; Cardinals sink