Former ASU DB promises to buy fans jerseys if Cavs win NBA Finals
Former Arizona State defensive back Damarious Randall put himself in quite the pickle, if the Cleveland Cavaliers can pull off the upset of the decade in the 2018 NBA Finals.
Squaring off against the Golden State Warriors, the Cavs open as heavy underdogs.
And maybe that’s why Randall, who is now a member of the Cleveland Browns, felt comfortable telling anyone who retweeted one of his posts that he’d buy each of them a jersey should Cleveland win the title.
As of this posting, Randall now owes 163,000 people a jersey if the Cavaliers win the NBA Finals.
He’s assuring fans that he’ll be a man of his word and honor the promise.
Randall didn’t specify which team’s jersey or whose jersey he’ll he giving away if the Cavs win, but one can hope Randall has his ways about getting jerseys at wholesale prices.
Those things, especially if they’re new and authentic, aren’t cheap.
- The jokes write themselves: Beer fridge will unlock if Browns win
- Six intriguing games on the Suns’ 2018-19 schedule
- Suns release 2018-19 schedule, face LeBron’s Lakers early on
- Devin Booker’s deal changes everything for Phoenix Suns
- LeBron James’ commitment is the latest undeserved break for the Lakers