Single-A Wisconsin to change name, uniforms in honor of Bratoberfest
It’s not uncommon to see Minor League ball clubs break out special edition uniforms for promotional nights.
But the Wisconsin Timber Rattlers will take alternate uniforms to another level on Saturday, June 9.
In honor of Bratoberfest, the Milwaukee Brewers Single-A affiliate will trade its traditional rattlesnake logo for a hearty meal, and for one night will be known as the Wisconsin Brats.
The hat features a dark green base color, with a bratwurst logo on the front. The jersey has a green and white checkered pattern throughout, with the straps of a traditional German lederhosen on both shoulders and around the waist.
The left sleeve boasts an alternate Brats logo, while a Timber Rattlers logo is on the right.
The team announced the special edition hats would be on sale for fans, as well as Wisconsin Brats T-shirts.
The Brats uniform is one of six special uniforms the Timber Rattlers announced they would wear this season.
Along with a uniform inspired by the Brewers they wear Sundays, Wisconsin donned a blue Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles uniforms on May 12, paying homage to the Nickelodeon creation.
Additionally, the Timber Rattlers will wear a Han Solo inspired uniform on June 30, along with others throughout the season.
- Goldschmidt, D-backs summon the force on Paul Solo bobblehead night
- Reno Aces celebrate Star Wars Night with Millennium Falcon jerseys
- May the Fourth be with these Star Wars-inspired baseball jerseys
- Edmonton Oil Kings’ Star Wars jerseys are super nerdy and awesome
- Roadrunners to sport Darth Vader-themed jerseys on Star Wars Night