NBA Draft fashion: Gilgeous-Alexander rocks floral suit, socks are out
Deandre Ayton knows his fashion. He brought it Thursday for the 2018 NBA Draft.
The Arizona center’s green pocket square made the pink of his collared shirt pop out of his blue suit-pants combo. Watches, cufflinks and other accessories included, it was a complete look.
Speaking of complete, Oklahoma point guard Trae Young’s outfit wasn’t exactly that — he forgot his pant legs.
More outrageous was Kentucky’s Shai Gilgeous-Alexander, who rocked a floral, tan-ish suit.
Meanwhile, Duke big man Wendell Carter went a different direction with a Black Panther-inspired black suit with a colorful wrap around his shawl.
Marvin Bagley III’s shiny black suit came with a custom liner, as did Jaren Jackson Jr.’s.
And if there was a single theme to the 2018 draft class’ style, it was that socks are on the way out.
- Suns’ Deandre Ayton is learning, not losing; Ariza out for Saturday
- In Chandler buyout, Suns’ James Jones may be thinking in grandiose terms
- SI names Suns’ Deandre Ayton most impressive rookie of first month
- Suns’ Igor Kokoskov wants patience with expectations for Deandre Ayton
- Nets teach Deandre Ayton latest lesson in rough home loss for Suns