NBA Draft fashion: Gilgeous-Alexander rocks floral suit, socks are out
Deandre Ayton knows his fashion. He brought it Thursday for the 2018 NBA Draft.
The Arizona center’s green pocket square made the pink of his collared shirt pop out of his blue suit-pants combo. Watches, cufflinks and other accessories included, it was a complete look.
Speaking of complete, Oklahoma point guard Trae Young’s outfit wasn’t exactly that — he forgot his pant legs.
More outrageous was Kentucky’s Shai Gilgeous-Alexander, who rocked a floral, tan-ish suit.
Meanwhile, Duke big man Wendell Carter went a different direction with a Black Panther-inspired black suit with a colorful wrap around his shawl.
Marvin Bagley III’s shiny black suit came with a custom liner, as did Jaren Jackson Jr.’s.
And if there was a single theme to the 2018 draft class’ style, it was that socks are on the way out.
- GM: Suns weighing decisions on Reed, Harrison and beyond
- Suns’ Deandre Ayton named to All-NBA Summer League Second Team
- Elhassan: Deandre Ayton’s Summer League reminiscent of Porzingis
- Suns notebook: Ayton underperforms, Okobo injured, Bridges’ revenge game
- Watch the Suns sign Devin Booker to his max contract extension