None of the reporters are following the rules at the NBA Draft
If there’s one thing we’ve learned during the 2018 NBA Draft, it’s that the top NBA reporters are complete scofflaws.
The NBA reportedly asked reporters not to tell their audience in advance which player each team will draft with its respective draft pick. The only problem is that the reporters really have not followed that rule at all.
What’s even better about this phenomenon is that ESPN’s Adrian Wojnarowski technically isn’t saying who each team is going to pick in advance. He’s just saying who they’re “zeroed in on” or “focused on” or who they would “prefer.”
That’s a bold move by Woj.
Thankfully for him, some people even helped him out by giving him some extra synonyms that he might not have thought of.
The internet is undefeated.
- Struggles for ‘step slow’ Booker continue, Suns fall to Thunder
- In wake of a rough start, Josh Jackson looks to light at the end of the tunnel
- Suns’ Deandre Ayton is learning, not losing; Ariza out for Saturday
- Trevor Ariza to miss second game when the Phoenix Suns host OKC
- In Chandler buyout, Suns’ James Jones may be thinking in grandiose terms