Deandre Ayton and Mikal Bridges enthralled by Vegas magician
For a week or two in the middle of summer, Las Vegas briefly becomes the center of the basketball universe.
But for the other 50 weeks of the year, Vegas is known as Sin City, The City of Lights and The Entertainment Capital of the World.
Suns rookies Deandre Ayton and Mikal Bridges got a taste of the latter when a magician blew their minds with a trick using basketball trading cards.
— NBA TV (@NBATV) July 8, 2018
Ripping a corner off a Mike Conley card is hardly acceptable behavior. Someone tore a Dirk Nowitzki card in half? Criminal!
Nonetheless, at the end of the trick, Ayton and Bridges seemed thoroughly entertained.
“I gotta get out of here,” Ayton said. “Vegas is too much for me.”
Some people just cant handle Vegas.
- Suns’ Deandre Ayton is learning, not losing; Ariza out for Saturday
- In Chandler buyout, Suns’ James Jones may be thinking in grandiose terms
- SI names Suns’ Deandre Ayton most impressive rookie of first month
- Suns forward Trevor Ariza to miss Spurs game, Mikal Bridges to start
- Suns’ Igor Kokoskov wants patience with expectations for Deandre Ayton