Deandre Ayton and Mikal Bridges enthralled by Vegas magician
For a week or two in the middle of summer, Las Vegas briefly becomes the center of the basketball universe.
But for the other 50 weeks of the year, Vegas is known as Sin City, The City of Lights and The Entertainment Capital of the World.
Suns rookies Deandre Ayton and Mikal Bridges got a taste of the latter when a magician blew their minds with a trick using basketball trading cards.
— NBA TV (@NBATV) July 8, 2018
Ripping a corner off a Mike Conley card is hardly acceptable behavior. Someone tore a Dirk Nowitzki card in half? Criminal!
Nonetheless, at the end of the trick, Ayton and Bridges seemed thoroughly entertained.
“I gotta get out of here,” Ayton said. “Vegas is too much for me.”
Some people just cant handle Vegas.
- ‘Ice rink, dining hall, back to the rink’: Coyotes rookies all business in Vegas
- Arizona Coyotes begin rookie camp, head to Las Vegas for tournament
- Luka votes Deandre: Is the Ayton-Doncic rivalry a bromance?
- It looks like Deandre Ayton drew a picture of himself dunking on Embiid
- Suns to open 2018-19 regular season against Doncic and the Mavericks