Presidential alert system reveals Trump’s hot Arizona sports takes
The United States government and President Donald Trump for the first time on Wednesday tested a presidential alert system, which will be used on an emergency basis to text alerts to individuals.
But President Trump went a little out of bounds, so to speak, in spamming the alert system with a few hot sports takes.
It seems the president is a huge Arizona sports fan, as we at 98.7 FM Arizona’s Sports Station received the following series of follow-up texts from the President.
- Jamal Crawford helps Suns with addition of another ball handler, scorer
- Suns’ Devin Booker: There’s new energy in locker room, arena
- Nike releases animated commercial on Suns star Devin Booker
- After strong opener, Suns’ Kokoskov sees room for growth defensively
- The 5: Most impressive Phoenix Suns rookie debuts