Oregon football unveils Nike uniforms with Jordan Brand
Oregon football is back at it again with the alternate jerseys.
Ducks will be wearing exclusive threads in collaboration with Nike and Jordan Brand on Saturday against their Pac-12 rival UCLA Bruins.
The uniforms feature an “O” Ducks logo next to the Jumpman logo, displaying the collaboration. The all-black jerseys have white font and green trim on the numbers.
The helmets have a big “O” in white font on the back of a matte-finished helmet.
The uniforms are simple, but exclusive.
- Timberwolves’ honor Prince with City Edition uniforms
- Nike releases animated commercial on Suns star Devin Booker
- Runner Justin Gallegos becomes Nike’s first athlete with cerebral palsy
- From Tillman to economic impact, Nike’s Kaepernick deal sparks debate
- Miami Hurricanes to open season in uniforms made of recycled materials