Arizona Coyotes recall Michael Bunting from Tucson Roadrunners
The Arizona Coyotes recalled forward Michael Bunting from the Tucson Roadrunners on Tuesday.
Bunting was last recalled from Tucson on Dec. 7, and Arizona sent him back to the AHL club 10 days later.
With Arizona, he has appeared in four games and scored a goal.
Bunting has tallied 6-12-18 and 28 penalty minutes in 22 games with the Roadrunners this year as well.
Bunting was a fourth-round pick by the Coyotes in 2014.
- NHL Western Conference Wild Card tracker: Coyotes making playoff push
- Playoff-hopeful Coyotes face critical final 6 games
- Coyotes drop fifth straight game, remain out of wild card spot
- Darcy Kuemper’s 31 saves not enough as Coyotes fall to Devils in shootout
- Grabner, Coyotes set single-season record for shorthanded goals