Coyotes will auction teal and purple Kachina jerseys for D-backs Night
The Arizona Coyotes will auction off a sleek set of D-backs Night crossover jerseys worn during warm-ups before their Thursday game against the Anaheim Ducks.
The front of the jerseys feature the NHL team’s Kachina style Coyote logo, but with a baseball twist. The logo is in the team colors of the original Arizona Diamondbacks, whose franchise debuted in 1998.
On the jerseys’ backs, the player names and numerals are in the same fonts as the D-backs’ first uniforms.
Members of the Coyotes will autograph the jerseys that will be available in the auction.
Bidding is open now and runs through 9 p.m. Thursday night, and the auction will benefit the Arizona Coyotes Foundation.
In addition to the jerseys, D-backs Night will start with Arizona outfielder David Peralta dropping the puck for the 7 p.m. game that will air on ESPN 620 AM.
D-backs in-game hosts Mike Bauer and Vanessa Ramirez will assist with the hosting duties during the game, while Diamondbacks organist Bobby Freeman will perform.
- D-backs’ McFarland tells story of failed March Madness pool in 7th grade
- NHL Western Conference Wild Card tracker: Coyotes making playoff push
- Diamondbacks still sorting out Opening Day battery
- Diamondbacks’ Jake Lamb removed from spring game with back tightness
- Coyotes get a point with OT loss; goal-scoring stats trending positive