Trivia Tuesday: NCAA Tournament Most Outstanding Players
We’re on the doorstep of the second weekend of the 2019 NCAA Basketball Tournament, and we’ve already had some players carve out little bits of history with their performances.
Gonzaga’s Brandon Clarke had a ridiculously efficient game in a second round win over Baylor, scoring 38 points while making 15-of-18 field goal attempts. Purdue’s Carsen Edwards exploded for 42 points as the Boilermakers eliminated defending national champion Villanova in the second round.
Will one of those players win this year’s Most Outstanding Player Award?
Whoever does end up winning it will join an interesting mix of players who have won the honor. You get where we’re going — that’s your challenge, name the last 25 players to win the award.
We’ve given you the year, the team and eight minutes; you just name the player.
- NBA Draft Combine tidbits: Darius Garland pulls out, prospects reach out
- Trivia Tuesday: Suns’ leading scorers since the last playoff team
- Trivia Tuesday: Dunk leaders for each NBA team in 2018-19
- Trivia Tuesday: Suns who have averaged 20+ for a season
- Trivia Tuesday: Where do the first-round NFL picks come from?