It’s spring in the Phoenix area and that means one thing: spring training.
One of the largest draws in Arizona, the Cactus League features 15 Major League Baseball teams from around the country — including the hometown Arizona Diamondbacks — prepping for the upcoming season in venues Valleywide.
This page is your destination for everything spring training, especially D-backs coverage. Use the links above to check out all the news surrounding the team, including the progress of the team’s new pitching duo of Zach Greinke and Shelby Miller.
The map below will show you which stadium is closest to you and the team(s) that play there.
We’ll update the page daily with photos and keep you posted with on-going stories so you can brag to your neighbor — about your favorite team or just the weather — over peanuts and a cold one.
Want to share your spring training photos with us? Send us an email!
View Valley Spring Training Venues in a larger map
- Arizona Diamondbacks’ 2018 spring training: By the numbers
- Knowledge of spring training fans tested, and it didn’t go too well
- Lovullo: Souza has right pectoral strain, likely to start season on DL
- D-backs’ pitchers get shelled in loss to the White Sox
- D-backs’ Zack Greinke to miss next scheduled start