According to reports, rookie linebacker Zack Wagenmann broke his foot and will miss the entire 2015 season.
He reportedly broke the foot in a recent practice, which is the same injury he just recovered from after suffering a broken foot in a pre-draft workout.
Wagenmann was an undrafted free agent out of the University of Montana, where he recorded 17.5 sacks during his senior season and was named the Big Sky Defensive Player of the Year.
The linebacker did not have much of a shot to make the 53-man roster, but was an intriguing prospect to make the practice squad. The injury also opens up a spot on the current 90-man roster for training camp.
- John Brown denies sickle cell trait as cause of injuries, blames cyst
- Former Cardinals DE Josh Mauro joins Giants
- The Cardinals’ quarterback options could be limited by 15th pick
- Cardinals reportedly interested in CB Robert McClain
- Report: Cardinals restricted free agent Xavier Williams visits with Chiefs