According to reports, rookie linebacker Zack Wagenmann broke his foot and will miss the entire 2015 season.
He reportedly broke the foot in a recent practice, which is the same injury he just recovered from after suffering a broken foot in a pre-draft workout.
Wagenmann was an undrafted free agent out of the University of Montana, where he recorded 17.5 sacks during his senior season and was named the Big Sky Defensive Player of the Year.
The linebacker did not have much of a shot to make the 53-man roster, but was an intriguing prospect to make the practice squad. The injury also opens up a spot on the current 90-man roster for training camp.
- Cardinals’ Larry Fitzgerald: Phoenix should take a chance on Suns arena
- David Johnson not eyeing 1,000 yards: ‘Everyone expected more of me’
- Week 15 injury report: Arizona Cardinals at Atlanta Falcons
- Cardinals GM Steve Keim ‘smelling the roses’ watching Larry Fitzgerald
- Arizona Sports NFL Mock Draft Tracker: Who’s next for the Cardinals?