According to reports, rookie linebacker Zack Wagenmann broke his foot and will miss the entire 2015 season.
He reportedly broke the foot in a recent practice, which is the same injury he just recovered from after suffering a broken foot in a pre-draft workout.
Wagenmann was an undrafted free agent out of the University of Montana, where he recorded 17.5 sacks during his senior season and was named the Big Sky Defensive Player of the Year.
The linebacker did not have much of a shot to make the 53-man roster, but was an intriguing prospect to make the practice squad. The injury also opens up a spot on the current 90-man roster for training camp.
- Arizona Sports NFL Power Rankings Week 4: Rams the next No. 1
- Trivia Tuesday: Arizona Cardinals 100-yard receivers
- Changing hands: Cardinals opt to go with rookie quarterback Rosen
- Cardinals’ David Johnson explains crucial fourth-quarter play
- Playing time dips for Bucannon and Reddick, Wilks will ‘play the best 11’