Actor Matthew McConaughey has had a pretty good run in the last couple of years.
He won the Best Actor Oscar for his turn in Dallas Buyers Club in 2014. He received critical acclaim for his role as Rust Cohle in HBO’s True Detective.
But he also gave us those weird, highly-spoofable Lincoln commercials, where he’s just driving around muttering.
The latest person to lampoon the ads is none other than Baltimore Ravens kicker Justin Tucker, who like McConaughey, attended the University of Texas.
Tucker did a commercial for CarBiz, a used car dealership in Baltimore. And you know what? It’s not bad.
- John Brown denies sickle cell trait as cause of injuries, blames cyst
- Arizona Cardinals re-sign linebacker Josh Bynes
- Reports: Cardinals want interviews with Patriots’ Flores, Eagles’ DeFilippo
- Ryan Kesler featured as an office ‘instigator’ in latest Ducks’ video
- Soccer fans erupt after paper airplane flies into goal