Actor Matthew McConaughey has had a pretty good run in the last couple of years.
He won the Best Actor Oscar for his turn in Dallas Buyers Club in 2014. He received critical acclaim for his role as Rust Cohle in HBO’s True Detective.
But he also gave us those weird, highly-spoofable Lincoln commercials, where he’s just driving around muttering.
The latest person to lampoon the ads is none other than Baltimore Ravens kicker Justin Tucker, who like McConaughey, attended the University of Texas.
Tucker did a commercial for CarBiz, a used car dealership in Baltimore. And you know what? It’s not bad.
- Internet mocks Kawhi Leonard over New Balance shoe deal
- Suns rookies name ‘scariest’ players to go up against
- The internet was not impressed with the Philadelphia Flyers’ new mascot
- ‘Fitzgerald is a top-two WR, and he ain’t two’: Comedian spoofs Cards fans
- ‘Gotta toughen up!’; ASU hockey spoofs ‘Happy Gilmore’