It’s amazing what a man will do when it comes to grabbing a ball at a MLB game.
There are plenty of times when you will see grown men fighting over a baseball you can buy for a few bucks at the local sporting goods store.
So it really comes as no surprise that an assumed parent would risk hurting his child for a chance at picking up a home run ball off the bat of Albert Pujols.
To add to this man’s embarrassment is the fact that he couldn’t even grab the loose ball on the ground, and then to see the look on this guy’s face when the security guard threw the ball away was priceless.
Though, we need to give this guy some sort of break.
It was a home run ball from a future Hall of Famer. I’m sure anyone in his position would do the exact same thing by risking injury to their little girl by aggressively going after a ball off the bat of Pujols.
- Diamondbacks’ bullpen making a case to be seen as the best in baseball
- Three Diamondbacks among players turning to C-flap for injury prevention
- ‘Definitely noticing a difference’: Stats suggest impact of D-backs’ humidor
- Steven Souza mic’d up against Nationals, takes advantage of situation
- Diamondbacks-Dodgers game to broadcast exclusively on Facebook