Last Saturday’s TV broadcast of the preseason matchup between the Arizona Cardinals and the Kansas City Chiefs drew a 12.1 rating locally according to Nielsen statistics.
It received an 8.7 rating for viewers aged 25-54, the highest-rated sports program since July. The game finished above the Women’s World Cup Final, which was rated 8.2. When it comes to all broadcasts, only the Republican debate on August 6 had a higher rating for the coveted 25-54 demographic in that time frame.
The Cardinals game will be on the same TV channel, ABC, for their game this Saturday against the San Diego Chargers.
- Cardinals’ Patrick Peterson sports Pat Tillman jersey before Lions game
- Chad Williams out, Budda Baker active for Cardinals vs. Lions
- Behind Enemy Lines: Lions provide chance for Cardinals to win at home
- Week 14 injury report: Detroit Lions at Arizona Cardinals
- Cardinals and Lions expected to play with open roof at State Farm Stadium