Last Saturday’s TV broadcast of the preseason matchup between the Arizona Cardinals and the Kansas City Chiefs drew a 12.1 rating locally according to Nielsen statistics.
It received an 8.7 rating for viewers aged 25-54, the highest-rated sports program since July. The game finished above the Women’s World Cup Final, which was rated 8.2. When it comes to all broadcasts, only the Republican debate on August 6 had a higher rating for the coveted 25-54 demographic in that time frame.
The Cardinals game will be on the same TV channel, ABC, for their game this Saturday against the San Diego Chargers.
- Week 3 injury report: Chicago Bears vs. Arizona Cardinals
- Kurt Warner chimes in on the Arizona Cardinals QB situation
- Cardinals’ Andre Smith and Olsen Pierre ruled out vs. Chicago Bears
- Gov. Doug Ducey talks Bradford-Rosen debate, stadiums and Arizona sports
- QB Josh Rosen will play ‘when the time is right,’ Cardinals GM says