Last Saturday’s TV broadcast of the preseason matchup between the Arizona Cardinals and the Kansas City Chiefs drew a 12.1 rating locally according to Nielsen statistics.
It received an 8.7 rating for viewers aged 25-54, the highest-rated sports program since July. The game finished above the Women’s World Cup Final, which was rated 8.2. When it comes to all broadcasts, only the Republican debate on August 6 had a higher rating for the coveted 25-54 demographic in that time frame.
The Cardinals game will be on the same TV channel, ABC, for their game this Saturday against the San Diego Chargers.
- Cardinals free agent Jaron Brown agrees to one-year deal with Seattle
- Report: Arizona Cardinals agree to deal with OL Justin Pugh
- Former Cardinals DB Tyrann Mathieu signs with Texans
- Free agent WR Jordan Matthews visiting Arizona Cardinals
- Cardinals release Josh Mauro, sign Vinston Painter, Jeremy Cash