Bo Graham, Arizona State head coach Todd Graham’s son, has resigned his position of ASU running backs coach.
Graham was entering his third season as an assistant coach for the running backs after spending his first year as an on-campus recruiting coordinator.
His previous stops include the University of Pittsburgh, Rice University, and the University of Tulsa. He coached a career 3,000-yard rusher at Tulsa and has coached various ASU running backs like Marion Grice and D.J. Foster.
- ASU thrower Maggie Ewen’s unique talents elevated her to next level
- Phil Mickelson freestyles hole 13 of US Open Championship
- Chun An Yu qualifies for U.S. Open, joining other ASU golf greats
- Athlon: ASU’s Herm Edwards ‘has a tough job ahead in 2018 and beyond’
- Arizona talent ‘bursts back on the scene’ with strong MLB draft