Bo Graham, Arizona State head coach Todd Graham’s son, has resigned his position of ASU running backs coach.
Graham was entering his third season as an assistant coach for the running backs after spending his first year as an on-campus recruiting coordinator.
His previous stops include the University of Pittsburgh, Rice University, and the University of Tulsa. He coached a career 3,000-yard rusher at Tulsa and has coached various ASU running backs like Marion Grice and D.J. Foster.
- Bagley or Ayton? ASU’s Bobby Hurley gives his take on future draft picks
- ASU receiver John Humphrey out for year with Achilles injury
- Arizona State falls to Texas, eliminated from women’s NCAA Tournament
- The End of Guard U: ASU’s seniors go out with loss to Syracuse
- ASU’s crying tourney kid was more than an average Sun Devil fan