There isn’t much going on in the NBA world during the month off August.
We are still a month away from players reporting to camp and a month removed from the bulk of free agency moves.
That leaves many NBA players and executives with much downtime on their hands. So the question is, what do they do with all the down time?
For Oklahoma City Thunder All-Star Russell Westbrook, the answer to that question is rock out at a Taylor Swift concert.
Westbrook took video of himself bobbing along to “We are never getting back together”, though, it needs to be pointed out he was completely off beat with the song.
The best part of the video had to of been his little dance move with his right arm, where he did a wave type of thing while shaking his head to the side. We don’t know what that was, but it was great.
It was definitely fun to see a NBA star like Westbrook being so laid back and enjoying himself at a T-Swift concert.
- Dudley ‘would be shocked’ if Suns don’t have roster overhaul
- With NCAA Tournament on deck, Sean Miller talks about a lot, but not all
- A single decision seven years ago altered career path of Suns’ Devin Booker
- Suns Strokes: Suns unable to hold lead, contain Westbrook in loss to OKC
- Shaquille Harrison puts defense first with Phoenix Suns