There isn’t much going on in the NBA world during the month off August.
We are still a month away from players reporting to camp and a month removed from the bulk of free agency moves.
That leaves many NBA players and executives with much downtime on their hands. So the question is, what do they do with all the down time?
For Oklahoma City Thunder All-Star Russell Westbrook, the answer to that question is rock out at a Taylor Swift concert.
Westbrook took video of himself bobbing along to “We are never getting back together”, though, it needs to be pointed out he was completely off beat with the song.
The best part of the video had to of been his little dance move with his right arm, where he did a wave type of thing while shaking his head to the side. We don’t know what that was, but it was great.
It was definitely fun to see a NBA star like Westbrook being so laid back and enjoying himself at a T-Swift concert.
- Suns’ Devin Booker ranked just within top 50 of SI’s Top 100 NBA players
- Agent told LaVar Ball that Suns might take son LiAngelo late in draft
- Empire of the Suns ranks the Suns’ young core among NBA’s 15 best
- Deandre Ayton ties for most likely to win ROTY in NBA rookie survey
- Going camping: Desert Vista builds brotherhood in Flagstaff