Sun Devil athletics announced changes for fan entry into Sun Devil Stadium for the upcoming 2015 football season on Monday.
Due to the construction from remodeling the stadium, several access points have changed.
“We are asking fans to give us a chance to work through the stadium reinvention and transform this iconic venue,” said Ray Anderson, Vice President for University Athletics and Athletics Director. “When we open up in August 2017, I think fans will realize the momentary changes on gameday were well worth the wait. Sun Devil Nation will be excited to see the final outcome of our reinvention of Sun Devil Stadium.”
Fans are encouraged to enter Sun Devil Stadium on the north side of the stadium for the easiest access to their seats as the construction does not change the entry points to that part of the stadium.
The majority of the changes affect fans who enter at the southwest or southeast entry points. If you enter from one of those entry points, Sun Devil Athletics asks fans to arrive early and give yourself plenty of time to find your seats.
They will open an additional access point for Arizona State fans at the corner of College Avenue and Veteran’s Way.
The changes to Sun Devil Stadium are temporary.
- The End of Guard U: ASU’s seniors go out with loss to Syracuse
- ASU’s crying tourney kid was more than an average Sun Devil fan
- Arizona State’s Courtney Ekmark ready to return to familiar March setting
- ASU unable to speed up Syracuse, eliminated from NCAA Tournament
- Scoreboard error shows ASU trailing by a lot in NCAA Tournament