It’s Trivia Tuesday, but more importantly, it’s the start of college football season!
The 15th-ranked Arizona State Sun Devils start their season Saturday in Houston against the Texas A&M Aggies in the AdvoCare Texas Kickoff at NRG Stadium.
Quarterback Mike Bercovici is expected to do big things for the Devils this year. The fifth-year senior threw 12 touchdown passes a year ago in relief duty — that’s not quite enough to put him in the top 15 of this week’s Trivia Tuesday category.
Can you name the ASU quarterbacks with the most career touchdown passes since the Sun Devils joined the Pac-10 in 1978?
Note: You will have to enter first and last names in this quiz. You’ve got seven minutes — good luck!
- ASU’s third-down defense worst in the country, Graham gives keys to upset
- Trivia Tuesday: D-backs who have won NL Player of the Week
- Trivia Tuesday: D-backs’ All-Time Strikeout Leaders
- As GCU completes D-I transition, Pac-12 relationship remains complicated
- Wallowing in the wake of Arizona’s lost football weekend