Dodge, dip, dive, duck and dodge.
Those are the five essentials to playing the game of dodgeball.
Miami Heat superstar and three-time NBA champion Dwyane Wade seems to have those skills down pat.
Wade decided to play some dodgeball while out at Stance Socks headquarters, the official sock of the NBA on Tuesday.
Wade comes out firing and promptly nails a guy by showing off an impressive arm. More impressively is the fact that Wade immediately retreated back into a ready position, showing off his high dodgeball IQ.
Seeing skills like that leaves us to believe that Wade was coached up by the legendary Patches O’Houlihan, one of the premiere coaches in the sport with a training regime that includes dodging wrenches.
As O’Houlihan says, “if you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a ball.”
Something Wade has no problem of doing.
- Lonzo over Booker? Fan All-Star voting a revealing tale about branding
- Now an All-Star, Embiid is ‘onto the next one’ when it comes to Rihanna
- Trivia Tuesday: NBA’s top rebounders since 2000
- Former Sun Derrick Jones Jr. signs two-way deal with Miami Heat
- Nike releases very purple Phoenix Suns’ City Edition uniforms